Friday I had an awesome dinner at Michael's. Except I tried part of a lobster tail, and it took every ounce of restraint in me to finish chewing it and swallow without gagging a bunch of times. Gahhhh. *shiver* This is the 2nd time I've tried it, so I can't say I didn't give it my best shot. Must be an acquired taste.
Saturday I was out in the sun all day. I got sunburned watching Robert's games at Memorial Park...owie. It was SO HOT we were actually sitting there holding umbrellas over our heads for shade. I never thought I'd say this because I am thankful for the sunshine, but it's been a realllllly humid summer and I'm ready for fall. Bring on that crisp weather.
Yesterday I slept super late, and then Mom and Dad came over around 2 p.m. and took me to Target so I could buy my new bookshelf that I've wanted for a while. It wasn't on sale like I thought it was, but since we were already over there and I had Dad's pick-up truck handy, I just bought it anyway. Dad helped me put the shelves together when we got back to my place, and I finished putting it together late last night because I couldn't stand staring at the mess anymore.
WOOT! Awesome. Check out Dad being forced to use my 99 cent lightweight GIRL hammer, too. "Don't you have another one I can use??? JESUS." Nope. Sorry. This is the same hammer Chris refused to use when he was hanging my curtain rod. "Chris, let me just take a picture of you using it..." "No way. I might as well get my picture taken with a DICK in my mouth..." pahahhaa. Men.


We went to Kati Ring's graduation party at Jefferson Park yesterday. Good food and good weather! Dad was overseeing the grill of course, because he just can't help it. I stayed for about an hour and a half and then left to grocery shop, since it was well overdue. My cupboards and refrigerator were almost completely empty and have been for weeks.
What else did I do? I picked up some prescriptions at Shopko, bought some turquoise SATEEN sheets (sooo comffffyyyy), and I also found FARKLE! on sale for $8.99. Now I can not only be addicted to it on the computer, but play it in board-game version for when people are over. As if I need more gaming time in my life. I already waste enough time on computer games, PS3, and Wii.

FAR-KLE! I can't get that out of my head. Dad saw me buy that game, and said that one time Jared was over and he was saying that really loud every 2 minutes, just to be annoying. I think they were playing another dice game, but he was substituting that word in for something else. LOL! FARRRR-KKLLLLLEEEEE
Tonight I babysit for Ella & Leah. YAY! I will try to get some good pictures. Tomorrow: haircut. Later this week: Dinner w/ Livvies. Thursday: Final Exam due for Money, Banking, & National Income. This weekend: Ellen & Jared in town.
2 comments:
Sorry you can't go to dinner until the final is COMPLETED :D
which do you prefer (: or :)
whenever I see the first one I think they are frowning right away...
FFAARRRKKLLLEE Jesse loved to play that game...but we are so a like we go in spurts with our games....right now I am slacking on Farmville, Zoo WOrld and any other game I used to play
Love the new bookcase. We have the same ones from target! Actually I was wanting another one of them - too bad I cannot get one now. :-(
Post a Comment