Friday, April 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!

Mom-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! In honor of you and this great day, I'm posting an email you sent me several years ago, which had me in tears at my desk. I still laugh every time I read it! Enjoy!

-----Original Message-----
From: Linda Vanesky
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 12:36 PM
To: Vanesky, Emily
Subject: RE:

I'm here. You wouldn't believe my morning!! As I was coming out of the house, I tripped over my computer bag, fell and ripped my jeans. I couldn't get back in the house because I couldn't find the spare key in the garage. I went to Kohls, bought a pair of jeans for $20 and put them on in the car. When I got out of the car and looked when I got to work, they were really short and I checked the label and I bought a short!! So now I'm walking around with these floods and socks that don't match anything. It really has been a sucky day!

No comments: