Bill Bane, the Thomases, and Karen stopped by to say hi to me and that made me really happy. Krista said her and the girls tried to stop by as well, but now I'm thinking they may have stopped by the wrong booth...I'll have to confirm with her.
I hear we made about $1,800 on Saturday. Fantastic!
I could not sleep last night. I worked out kind of late, but was up way past 2 a.m. chatting w/ Olivia and playing around on the computer. So then I slept late today and WASTED the entire day. Why must I waste every Sunday? I need to savor every single waking hour that I am not at work. I got a little cleaning done and went to work out again, and now I'm home doing homework and waiting anxiously for the brand new Family Guy to start.
I'm watching an episode of CSI right now...and man...Enya has the most beautiful voice I've ever heard. It's...intoxicating.
OK...so yesterday I showed Olivia what I did and we had a good laugh. Every month or so I dumped out all the litterboxes and scrub them out. After dumping three litter boxes into my trash, it became EXTREMELY heavy, so I just put the entire garbage can onto my dolley and wheeled it out to the dumpster. I tied it and tried lifting the white bag out of the can, and it wouldn't BUDGE - the bottom stayed put and the part I was holding onto stretched out and started ripping. So then I decided 'well I have to get it out of here somehow', so I tipped the garbage can over and turned it upside down. I guess I kind of forgot I had JUST ripped the bag, so then I had this stretched out, ripped bag of garbage laying in front of the dumpster, now spilling out with trash and stinky litter. OK, now as I'm typing this I'm laughing remembering. I couldn't do anything at that point, so I just left it there and kind of retreated back to my apartment and away from the scene of the crime.
The next morning when Olivia and I went out to my car to leave for Oktoberfest, I saw my bag sitting there and we both busted out laughing because I had just told her the story. And I had to take a picture of it, which was even more comical to me because i was taking a picture of my TRASH so I could blog about it.
It is STILL THERE today. It rained last night and today and I think birds have been picking through it, because it's a little more strewn out than yesterday. ha ha I'm going to get in trouble.
What is up with my clutziness lately!?!?!?! Oh my God, Nicole F. is rubbing off on me.
1 comment:
hahhaah - i'm rubbing off onto you AND Jesse! i love it! so funny though thanks for the Sunday laugh :)
Post a Comment