Sunday, February 5, 2012

Good morning to ME!!!!!

I just got an email notification that a new match "winked" at me, so I logged on to check it out. I never even check this kind of thing any more but decided to click on the link....maybe just to humor myself...?

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAA I ALMOST SPIT MY WATER ALL OVER THE COMPUTER SCREEN:


Do I even need to comment what I've already said before in all my previous online dating posts? No. (See HEREEEEEE.) But, let me comment on this anyway.

The following four things are both HILARIOUS and EXTREMELY DISTURBING, all rolled into one:
1) Hairy, greasy shirtlessness
2) Stoic, non-smiling stare
3) SUNGLASSES INDOORS
4) Sheer black curtains creepily drawn closed in broad daylight

OMG, seriously. Cannot. Stop. Laughing. Got my ab workout in for the day!! (I'm laughing, but secretly I die a little inside every time I glance back at this picture...**shudder**)

I'm going to hell.

1 comment:

Woof Connections said...

OMG..I cannot stop laughing. You should seriously have a TV reality show. You crack me up. I wish I was a fly on the wall when you opened that- BAAA HA HA!!! Your man will come...maybe??? LOL