Friday, August 3, 2012

Examples of what not to do for a profile picture..

Wear a petite pink shirt with a giant white belt and take your own picture. Giant douche. I would go so far as to say this is the biggest douchebag I've ever seen.



Flex, especially when you've got tiny biceps.



Take your own picture from the driver's seat AND pose like a bodybuilder in your lycra t-shirt.



~*~*~*~*

Yuuuuuuuuup, I'm going to hell. But if any of you laughed, I'll meet you there. ;)

4 comments:

Bill Bane said...

Self-snapped cellphone photos in front of a mirror in various states of undress -- seems creepy on several levels. The first message it conveys is, "I have no friends, no one I can ask to take picture of me."

shawnmh said...

Why do people think it's cool to take pictures of themselves in the car?!? Guess what, most of us can drive. If you can't, don't message me as I don't want to drive on every date. You can't even see what kind of car it is. How am I supposed to know if it's a Gremlin or a 2012 Porsche? I could understand wanting your fabulous Porsche in a profile pic but if I can't tell what it is then why would I care that you're in it! And I don't want to start on the level of self-absorption needed to take a picture of yourself in the mirror and post it for the world to see. If you love yourself that much then get off the dating site and marry yourself for goodness sake!

Olivia said...

Hilarious. I guess I will see you there ;) I miss you lotttts. (oh and by the way, I got the stupid captcha wrong three times before this went through......it said "please prove you're not a robot)

Patrick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.