
Corinne also let me know she has Stage III cancer, and will be starting chemo and radiation right after her wedding. Be strong girl. Sounds like you've already been through a lot since April, and still have a great attitude going forward. We will all be thinking of you and saying prayers. My family and I (and Jane!) have endless funny stories and pictures to entertain you with in case you feel down. For example:
1) Remember when Terry spanked you for coming outside in your nightgown?
2) Baggy Fuzzhead
3) Krusty Buns? No! Kaiser Buns!
4) Single? Single anyone?! Yes single right here! (No, NO you guys!)
Make sure to call me when you're home this weekend so we can take our doggies to the dog park.
1 comment:
Ah Em! Thank you so much. That was super sweet and I must say I laughed outloud at your list of funny memories. In fact, I'm still laughing. I think my co-worker thinks I'm a little weird. But that's exactly what I need to get me through the treatment. Thank you!! I can't wait to see you again and have our puppy's play!!!
Post a Comment