Friday was so much fun! Tom & Barb - thanks for setting up. I've compiled a little video from that night. After each mini-clip you can hear me cackling away like I've never seen anything more hilarious.
Some other pictures from the night:
I did okay! I think my first game was a 136 and my second was a 103.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Nice! Was that league bowling or just for fun? Mom said you and dad went bowling last night to practice up for when Jared and I come home:) Hopefully you and dad got lots of practice time in because IT'S ON! I think you need to put a picture of dad's 40 year old bowling shoes on your blog so people can see what jared and I are up against. We may also need to video tape old man bunny-hop's moves on the lane!
Hi El! I'm not on a league anymore - so it was just for fun w/ friends. As for last night, Dad called Madell's AND Lambeaul Lanes (what a gay name) and both had leagues until 10:30, so Dad was totally put out. He really wants to practice and be able to beat Jared so Jared stops thinking he's all COOL. Hopefully we can bowl while you're home for Christmas and I can some of Jared & Dad's antics on video.
PS - Dad was going to throw out his pointy-toed white bowling shoes, but I changed his mind.
2 comments:
Nice! Was that league bowling or just for fun? Mom said you and dad went bowling last night to practice up for when Jared and I come home:) Hopefully you and dad got lots of practice time in because IT'S ON! I think you need to put a picture of dad's 40 year old bowling shoes on your blog so people can see what jared and I are up against. We may also need to video tape old man bunny-hop's moves on the lane!
Hi El! I'm not on a league anymore - so it was just for fun w/ friends. As for last night, Dad called Madell's AND Lambeaul Lanes (what a gay name) and both had leagues until 10:30, so Dad was totally put out. He really wants to practice and be able to beat Jared so Jared stops thinking he's all COOL. Hopefully we can bowl while you're home for Christmas and I can some of Jared & Dad's antics on video.
PS - Dad was going to throw out his pointy-toed white bowling shoes, but I changed his mind.
PPS - When are you actually coming home?
Post a Comment