Monday, July 21, 2008

Camping 2008

This year we had a smaller group, and a lot of yucky weather. I think these factors combined almost made it more fun! Check out our pictures from Pearl Lake:



We got there and the original firepit was completely submerged in more than a foot of water, so we had to fashion our own. We had a fun night of drinking and playing games. Saturday we had lunch at The Red Fox and then swam at Little Silver Lake for the afternoon -- it was so much fun! That night there was a huge thunderstorm, so we all packed into Ellen & Jared's Condo-tent and played cards.

Good times, minus the weather. I was pretty glad to get back home to my kitties, a shower, and air conditioning! Next on agenda: possibly a trip to Great America in early October?? Ellen - your turn.

Highlights of the Trip
  • In sultry voice: "Jaaaaaammeeesssss.........."
  • "Quick, let's step up this game so we can go take shits!!" **crashes bocce ball through a bush**
  • "fuckin' PEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD!"
  • "One! AH AH AH! Two! AH AH AH! Three!..." "Wait, who's Asshole?" "SHIT! I AM!"
  • "Emily, you need to go back over there" *Jared ushers Em towards HER side of ladder golf game*
  • Kerry & Matt's LAST SIPPI t-shirts
  • The Poop Bucket
  • "Do you want me to shit on your FACE?? Because I WILL."
  • "Matt! Are you building a butt plug??"
  • Morrison the Sheepdog
  • "Our chairs didn't get wet Ellen. I turned them upside down."
  • Heidi's worm trick
  • "I'd like another Coors Light please." "Oh, that wasn't Coors Light." "WHHHAATTTT!?!?!?!"
  • James running over Kerry's candle and crushing it into the mud
  • The Mystery Farter

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like so much fun! take me next time too, K?

what the heck, your first taste of ribs? how did you survive all this time without them?

Em V said...

I am not a fan of pork products, but I thought I'd try anyway. LOL. Everyone else loved the ribs, and I didn't.

Nicole Lynn said...

oh that's hilarious!! It looks like you had so much fun!!