Dearest Readers...
Can I ask you to help out the shelter I volunteer for and please vote for us? You can vote once per day, per computer until December 14. I don't know if our small shelter can compete for first place in the nation, but we can certainly shoot for being a state winner! We are currently 3rd place in our state; yesterday we were 2nd! If we get to 1st we could win $1000 grant.
Can you please, please, please put a recurring reminder on your calendar in the morning to vote every day?
All you do is this:
Click on The Animal Rescue Site
Click on the purple button “Click here to give – it’s free!”
This will bring you to a new screen. Scroll to the bottom.
Click on “The Animal Rescue Site $100,000 challenge”
This opens a new page.
Search for “Saving Paws Animal Rescue” in Appleton, WI.
When it comes up, click the small “Vote” button next to it.
THANK YOU!
2 comments:
ooo, happy ticker!!! I'll vote for saving paws. not daily but when i'm on-line i will...
I vote every single day and they never move up!
Post a Comment