Heidi came home last weekend, and she came into town to go to Barb's birthday dinner w/ me at Good Company. It was fun to see everyone again; our old 'group' doesn't really hang out anymore so it's always nice when we finally get something planned. Jamie even got out for a bit and had Brian watch Ella and a fussy baby Leah. Tommy's parents were watching their new little one.

Heidi did not like the food there, which I knew ahead of time she wouldn't. Don't ask me how; I just had a feeling. She is pretty particular w/ her food (like Dad), and according to her, her wrap was "soggy and disgusting...how can you screw up a wrap??". ha ha! :P
Sammy Samuelson went to the doggy emergency room the other night. Ellen went into the bedroom and expected Sam to greet her one morning, and there was no Sam. As she walked in further, she saw him laying there with swollen patches all over his body and face, an dhe was barely breathing. My poor pumpkin! Ellen and Jared have had nothing but bad luck with his health. After a battery of tests, I'm still not sure they knew what caused that reaction...but at least they fixed him for the time being.
I am disappointed about this upcoming Thanksgiving. Ellen and Jared aren't coming home because Ellen has to work at her new job, and Mom might go visit Heidi. That leaves Dad and I. What ever happened to our fun family tradition? What is Thanksgiving without the entire family? Dad will have to don his Miles Kimball turkey hat that I bought him ALONE, which won't be nearly as funny:

Well...maybe it will.
1 comment:
OMG - what an awesome hat!!
Post a Comment