Sunday, December 7, 2008

Kiss my ass. Kiss his ass. Kiss your ass. Happy Hanukkah.

I decorated my apartment for Christmas and it feels so festive now! I was going to hang some big clunky lights on my deck but discovered I have no outlet out there, so I went and bought some LEDs and hung them INSIDE. Pitties! Bean really likes the lights and was having a grand ol' time with this whole process. All of that commotion tired her out and later on she went to take a nap in a paper bag.




So. I needed to make an appointment with a dermatologist so I found one within my plan and called. I asked for a female, and was disappointed to find out there were only guy doctors there...but I scheduled it anyway. I finally went there last Thursday and first met with the nurse. She had me put on this papery vest thing and I waited for a minute for the doctor to come in. To my absolute horror, he was young and completely hot. UGH! I'm not even going to go into the extreme mortification of it all, but let's just say that the last thing you want is a hot doc inspecting you really close. DAMNIT! If there was ever a motivator for getting in shape, I'd suggest making an appointment with a sexy male dermatologist. See how you feel after leaving his office.

I just made a pizza before and set off the smoke alarms at least 3 times. I have never used the "clean" feature on any oven before, so I called Mom and she kind of laughed at me. Make sure the oven is locked - check! Why did I start this process tonight? Why does it take so many hours? Why did I do this at all versus just scraping the crap out of there? You don't use this feature in such a tiny apartment as mine. I was talking to Ellen before and my eyes were burning the smoke was so thick in here. So I turned off the heat, turned on the fan, and opened my patio door for a while. Until I started freezing my ass off. Groan. Three hours to go.

I don't want to go back to work tomorrow. But, thankfully, the year is winding down and I have lots of vacation days ahead of me. I can't wait to have the time off and spend lots of days with family and pets!

Ellen called me before and said she felt like she was in a sleigh in the snow with her car. It's such a boat it just sails through anything. Dashing through the snow, in a one horsepower Oldsmobuick, over the drifts I go, gliding all the way HA HA HA

Can anyone guess the movie quote in the title? No fair looking it up.

2 comments:

Nicole Lynn said...

hahah - in my old duplex i used the over clean feature....seriously it takes forever!!! I didn't know that and it does stink your place up...ggrrr


HOT DOCTOR!!! Seriously...why do hot guys want to be doctors? It totally ruins the mood of the doctor appointment.

Edward...yum!

Thoresen Family said...

pitties - I love them!!! You have more decorations than we do outside :). Cody would give you a big "WOW" if he saw them.

So you got high off the oven cleaner, huh?

So did Mr. Hot DR have a ring on?