OH.MY.GOD.
Besides not being able to spell, and having red hair, here are some of the many lovely pictures I was supplied with:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Notice his caption says "me and my friends got really bored"...but who does THIS when they're bored? And where are all his "friends" in the picture doing the same thing??

Where do I even BEGIN? A purple fuzzy hat, a sleeveless jersey, a gold ring, a cig hanging out of your mouth, and flashing a gang sign. This is the same jersey he's wearing in his clown face painting picture. Again, if your friends are there, why are you so obviously self-picture taking?

Ugh. Mirrored sunglasses INDOORS. I will never understand this, but it seems to be VERY popular for pictures in online dating.
Ellen was over last night and couldn't stop laughing at the first picture. It was actually so good (and frightening) that I also called Chris and had him look. He was a mix between laughing his ass off and totally flabbergasted. "THISSSSSS would be my competition???????"
I said it before, but this time, I really do give up. On the bright side, the cheapest was to sign up for a year's subscription, so I may at least have some entertaining posts for the months to come...
5 comments:
Now, that's a winner!!! I'm on the LOL and flabbergasted camp as well. First, does he really think these are going to help him score? I think I'd stay away from Edgerton, K?
"beggers can't be choosers". I say go out with him! Then we could all be BFFs in edgerton and hang out at the "dragon food" bar:)
ha ha jk
ellen
What is the Dragon Food bar? The only bar in Edgerton?
We missed you, Jared, & Sam for Christmas. :(
haha - i love it...he's a hottie
Emily, no way...I could be your mother and will put the hammer down, you are way to pretty and sweet to be seen with someone like this...there are better out there hon.
Post a Comment