Anyway. After I heard that my day sort of went downhill. Maybe I hear shit like that and I lose all faith in the human species. I don't know.
For one. I'm sick of some aspects of work already and I've only been back 2 weeks. I'm finding a lot of solace in my iPod; I can say that much. Just let me listen to my music and everyone leave me alone unless it's 100% work-related. (Except for Emily and Nicole and Jen. And Jamie and Bill. And a few others. But you get the point.)
I left work around 5:00 and it was already snowing outside. The roads were terrible ! I had to drive over to Shopko on Winneconne to pick up a prescription since I was too stupid to remember to mail order it before I ran out. I was slightly irritated that the lady standing in front of me at the Pharmacy counter was just full-out leaning on the counter and having a relaxed, drawn out conversation with the counter lady. There is a line behind you! What do you think you're doing? Are you not aware of your surroundings? And what is up that Andy the Pharmacist? I cannot even believe that is a real job. Even through my seething pissed-off impatience I could barely keep a straight face watching him unscrew the cap and dump a few of my pills into the cap to show me what they look like. His little routine. "So this is [insert name of medicine]. You've taken these before, right?" And then that was it and I was okay to check out. Do we really need this final "approval" from Dr. Andy? Ugh. What a tool. Step down from your raised flooring behind there, hike over to aisle 10, and pick up a toothbrush, toothpaste, and some mouthwash and get rid of that anus breath you've had EVERY TIME I'VE COME IN HERE.
I wanted to get some soup from Subway after that, so I left Shopko, drove over the speed bump full-force without slowing down because I didn't see it with the snow, and then realized I had to turn around anyway because if I left through that exit I'd have to turn right and away from Subway. Damnit! Anyway. Subway had JUST enough dumpling soup left for ONE MORE BOWL OF SOUP! Thank God. If I would have had to hear there was no soup left after all of that I would have mowed over the drive-thru menu. And then backed over it and re-run over it like 20 more times.
Hey though...I did my little aerobics video tonight for the 2nd night in a row. I actually felt 100% better after doing it so I'm glad I pushed myself. No naps. Better mood. GO ME! I need to keep doing this for myself. I feel better, sleep better, look better. All pluses of course.
Off to beddy bye. Oh! Before I forget! Just for Olivia, I've caught Hannah Bean on tape MAKING BISCUITS! She is making dozens. Enjoy the cuteness. (it's a little dark but you can still make it out)
2 comments:
love your blog update! i laughed out loud!!! cutie Hannah!
OK, so this is by far, one of my most favorite rants you've had in a while!!! Is this what I sound like when I'm on the phone bitching to you??? It's just as funny written down!
Beaners is sooooo cute making biscuits...I call that the kitty march and FEENA FEENA does that all the time. She bitches whilst she's doing it, which makes it even better!!! :)
Post a Comment