Saturday, January 10, 2009

SPEEDFIT! - TreadMobile

This was on NBC. And people, they are SERIOUS. The inventors of this thing are looking for investors.



Basically it's a mobile treadmill. This is the stupidest, most pointless piece of shit I've ever seen. If you are already outside, why would you not just run or walk ON THE GROUND? Instead, buy this super heavy 'machine' that can BARELY turn corners and is a traffic hazard? *baffled*

Yiiii. I think I'm going to go into the invention business. Apparently anything goes nowdays. I cannot get over how retarded this is.

3 comments:

Nicole Lynn said...

oh i want that! lol i mean now i can run outside without ever touching the ground...i always wanted that!

Anonymous said...

When the dude had a 'passenger' on the back, was he strapped in or was that a guard to protect the guy in front of him from touching or kicking his balls. Are people that goddamned retarted??? What about this machine is appealing at all??? Seriously people, I'd rather sit on my fat ass and play Nintendo Wii while I'm wrapped in the warmth of my snuggie. If I happen to tear a hole in the snuggie, I'll just buy some mighty mendit. Perhaps, after my gaming, I'll go into the kitchen and use my slap chop to make some dindins!! :)

Anonymous said...

Jon was looking over my shoulder while I read this and when he saw the picture he said the same thing - why the hell wouldn't you just run on the ground! It didn't even look like it was easy to use!!!

Em, I dare you to invent something ridiculous and post it on your blog!