
I will never forget that night. Ever. I believe it involved the Poison Control Center, and some ipecac.
I'm in-between studying right now. I swear I have ADD because I can't seem to concentrate for more than 5 minutes at a time. Or maybe it's just the topic I'm studying...? I'm sure Jamie would beg to differ on that one...
Last weekend at Mom and Dad's was fun. No crazy fireworks or anything like that out in Pine River, although we did hear plenty of them. Old Girl is losing her hearing I guess. The noises that used to freak her out to the point of needing sedatives are apparently not heard by her any more! This makes me so sad. It's going to be like Marley & Me in a few years...I just feel it.
Jane and her family had to put down Nala yesterday. She was in a lot of pain and not eating, drinking, or really moving. She was pretty old for a Husky. After they had her put down they brought her home and buried her in the back yard, which I think is a neat thing to do. It makes sense to have the family pet you owned and cared for all those years still 'with' you. Sorry for your loss, Krueger fam. Nala was a good doggie (I even forgive her for all those times she NEVER gave kisses, even when i tried to entice her with lip gloss!). :)
Saturday morning Dad made us get up at...seriously...the ASS-CRACK...to get this pool disassembled and moved from Jim's yard to ours. Jared and Dad did mostly everything. I'd grab nails here and there and I helped take off the plastic rails/caps, but it was really dirty and spidery so I didn't get TOO involved. I'm such a girl. Mom said, 'Hey why don't you walk back home and make us all some muffins and pack a cooler full of drinks?', so I gladly did that. WOOT! Dad called tonight.. He had discovered two small holes in the liner, so he called Jared right away and said, "You know, son of a gun if I didn't find what looks like a CIGARETTE burn in the liner...AND a slit that may have been caused by a really long, uncut TOENAIL..." There was a huge pause and suddenly Jared busted out laughing "You're F&$%ING kidding me!!!!". Prankster Ron. Anyway...they patched the holes. The pool water should maybe be warm enough to swim in by this coming weekend. Let's hope this beautiful weather holds.
My Garmin was sitting on the countertop for me. I can't believe they actually got it! I mean, I know they said they were going to get me one, but I was so amazed to see it there already, waiting for me to open up and use! This is the best invention EVER and I can't think of a piece of technology that I could possibly get more use out of! My parents are the picture of generosity and kindness. Just because. And I love them.
Bought the Brad Paisley album. And it rocks, of course.
Back to studying for my Business Finance exam!
1 comment:
Autumn went home running from the neighbors house this year because they were playing with those black snakes. She was afraid of them and certainly did not try to eat them!!!
Post a Comment