Saturday, May 8, 2010

I'm a B.

This is so me...what Peter says here. I think this a lot when I hear certain people talking.



Ugh. It is yucky outside. I fell asleep after midnight and it was snowing...now I woke up and it's 4:15 a.m. and pouring rain, and I can't fall back asleep. :(

I was going to visit Chrissie & Steve today in Milwaukee, but I got a message from Chrissie saying some things came up, so we're going to reschedule. We had planned on taking Lucas and Beau to the zoo anyway, and it's too cold and nasty outside for that anyway.

Sunday is Mother's Day and Mom and Dad are coming into town so we can go to HuHot for lunch and then hit up a movie. We had hoped to see Russell Crowe's new one, Robin Hood, but I recently found out that isn't in theaters until May 14. Boo!

S'all for now. I'm going to try to fall back asleep now!

No comments: