It's been more than 8 years since I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis, and today was the worst pain I've been in than I can ever remember. I hurt EVERYWHERE...like you know where every muscle is sore to the touch when you have the flu? And every bone aches? I could barely walk today, couldn't straighten my elbow or turn my head, and my hand bones were just throbbing. I just felt like every bone in my body had a knife stabbing into it.
I spent a few hours at the doctor's office today over my lunch hour.
:(
Owie. Is this what they call a FLARE UP? I've never had one quite this bad.
Kind of relaxing on some heavy pain medicine right now.
Today I did have a vet appointment for Mollie & Jazzy finally....$229 dollars later. :) Sigh. Mona is due in a few months. It's expensive to have pets! I love them with all my heart though. Very worth it.
Lunch w/ Mom and Dad tomorrow. Yay!
3 comments:
You should really talk to your doctor about the possibility of you having Fibromyalgia. My momma was diagnosed with it just a year ago and, while she's on another med, she feels 100% better.
It just sounds like you two have some of the same symptoms. You're not too young to talk to your Rheumatologist about infusions too...make sure your are your best advocate! If you're not getting the answers, look elsewhere!!
Hope you feel better!!
I Ruvs OO!!!
Thanks for the comment Jen. Remember he had me on Humira pen injections, but that made me worse and was causing a drug-induced Lupus? He had to take me off of Humira...and said that Enbrel, Orencia, and even Remicade Infusions would cause the same thing. So I think those are out for me. :( I'm limited in what I can take. Right now I am on methotrexate injections in the belly and Plaquenil down the hatch.
I don't really know what Fibromyalgia is...but thanks...I'll maybe look that up tonight. It's nice to be able to know your Mom and I can compare notes on some things! <3
Post a Comment