Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A SPECTACULAR Rummage Sale Find

It's not often you have pure blog awesomeness just fall into your lap. What an excellent 25 cent find.

THE MODERN HOME PHYSICIAN
Copyright 1934

Note: This book is so dusty, when I was showing it to somebody it actually induced an allergic reaction. Priceless.

This reminds me of old Houdini photos.

Swollen Adenoids

Chest compressions...on the back? The captions on this one are priceless.

A hearing test...with a tuning fork?

I had to look at this several times before I realized what was going on. For a long time I thought this person was being revived with a cattle prod.

PICK-A-BACK?? WTF. Piggyback.

More to come this week. Blogger keeps uploading the photos upside down and it's taken up way too much of my time fixing everything tonight. Growr!

1 comment:

Nicole Lynn said...

LOVE THIS! Pick-A-BACK...I see how it was converted to piggy back!!