We cleaned out my parents' cupboards a week or two ago. Came up with a bunch of items they didn't want anymore but didn't want to just throw out good food. Filled a plastic bag full of microwave popcorn bags, lots of candy, fruit bars, and even old Easter "Peeps".
I snuck it into our breakroom and set it on the counter:
Elapsed time 23 minutes:
I don't have the final picture, but I went in about an hour later and the bag was completely empty, torn apart on the counter with a few random open candy wrappers in it. The vultures had swept through and cleaned house. HA HA


2 comments:
hahaha NICE! Love how when there is free candy people are all about it and can snatch it up so fast.
This is HILARIOUS!!! I LOVE IT! So true, so true. You should try the same thing with a bowl of fruit. Ha - it'd still be there!
Post a Comment