Rollerskating was fun, but holy crap was it hard. I remember skating for hours when I was little. By the time we were done skating for a half hour, I felt like I had shin splints. Ah, getting old. ;) I didn't fall myself, but I saw a skinny dude about 6'5" with a mohawk take the biggest digger ever....I could barely contain my laughter. He was skating at lightning speed and suddenly his feet came right out from under him. That was a long way down!! I can still remember the sound it made when he hit that floor - it sounded like a bowling ball hitting pins. ha ha. Why is is soooo funny when people fall?
Impromptu stop at Sergio's later for chips, salsa, margaritas, and karaoke. Kerry had her breathalyzer along, and it suddenly became a popular item (thank God for extra tubes). I discovered that instead of curbing drinking, this device only let people know how much MORE they could drink. Oh, I'm only a .034? Pshhhht. Glug glug glug
 |
| Kerry doing the robot |
 |
| Me, lacin' up |
 |
| Kerry & Shawn |
 |
Kerry, Shawn, & me
|
|
|
|
 |
| Cynthia & Ker |
 |
| Kerry & Matt |
 |
| Em & Shawn |
No comments:
Post a Comment