Sunday, March 25, 2012

Dirty Snowballs!

A little impromptu girls' night at Cleo's for their delicious (but probably insanely fattening) signature drink, the Dirty Snowball.  Wow - lots of eye candy for us - I could have stared at people all night long.

Me, telling a super interesting story, that Shawn is not listening to

Shawn, Cynthia, & Kerry

Em and BIG PIMPIN

Team Shinysides (plus Carl)

That dude on the right...oh my God.  He was like a walking ad for Just for Men!  Plus, he had the tightest jeans on I've ever seen - sickly enough, I could see the exact outline of his junk.  In the words of Doug Heffernan, "You can't just go right up the middle - you have to let me choose a side first!!" 

Kerry, Em, & me

Almost the same picture...

Miss Em

Posing in front of a gnome and a wreath.  Only at Cleo's!  Or should I say, Cleo's BROWN BEAM TAVERN.

No comments: