Team Shinysides did our first team 5K on Saturday, May 12, 2012. YEAH!! We have now signed up for several more throughout the year. Hopefully I will just get better and better. This time I walked/ran with Emily (the other ladies ran the whole thing), but maybe I'll soon be able to run the entire way. I've been working really hard at training on the treadmill.
Upcoming Events:
Irish Fest 5K for Cerebral Palsy
Saturday, June 2, 2012 at 10:00am
Firecracker 5K
Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Brewers Sausage Run 5K
Saturday, July 28, 2012
Seymour Bun Run 5K
Saturday, August 4, 2012
Otto Grunski Runski 5K
Saturday, August 11, 2012
Cheesehead Run 5K
Saturday, August 25, 2012
Warrior Princess Mud Run
Saturday, October 6, 2012
Festival Foods Turkey Trot 5K
Thursday, November 22, 2012
DECEMBER: Jingle Bell Run, Santa Scamper, or Race for the Light



1 comment:
This 5K race can really help you in burning fats. It is a great exercise.
Post a Comment