Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Pizza, Bowling, and Lots of Snow

A bunch of us went to Frank's Pizza last Friday for dinner. Y-U-M...best pizza ever. Jamie, Brian, and Ella showed up too, and Ella was on her BEST behavior. She really liked my dragon hand-puppet mittens. And she finds Brian the funniest thing in the world.

Lots of us went bowling afterwards too. We met in Slugger's around 8:30 and just hung out for about an hour, waiting for Ellen & Jared to get there.

Quotes o' the Night
James: I'll be Cheech. Jared can be Chong. We all know that Chong smoked WAYYYYYYY more than Cheech.

Ellen: Why do you always use a PINK ball, every time we bowl??
Fulscher: Look. It's my way of EXPRESSING myself, okay?? Why do you even have to be like that?

Jared: I think I'm going to wash my ball. $2 for extra clean...$3 for LIKE NEW. **inserts $3** EIGHT MINUTE RUN TIME??!?!?!? Aw shit



Ellen and Jared stayed over that night, and I baby-sat for Kiera for a couple hours in the morning. Stopped at Woodman's afterwards because I didn't have much food left in the house, and I couldn't even find a parking place. I was actually driving around looking for a space, like at the mall during Christmastime. Also, every checkout line was open, and backed up at least one FULL aisle. It took me 45 minutes to get through that beast. I'm totally impatient, so this was annoying to the nth degree for me. My only guess is that people heard about the snowstorm heading our way and were trying to get their shopping done early.

Which by the way, we got a TON of snow on Sunday. I'm wishing I would have just paid the extra $30/month to park underground.

No comments: