
Jane and Chloee stopped to see my place last Wednesday! Chloee was FASCINATED with the kitties. Unfortunately, they hid upstairs most of the time, but once in a while Chloee would take my hand and urge me to go upstairs. "Keez?" she'd say. Jane would say "They'll come down later." :) Oh well, at least she got to pet Jazzabelle a couple times. The rest of the time she had a grand ol' time playing around with all the kitty toys. She even laid in their bed and said "Nap?", and squeezed into the little play cubes. It was so good to see them. Chloee opened her valentine from Auntie Em later and said "Pooh Bear". Before they left she was looking through a book and I pointed to a butterfly and said "Chloee - what is this??" She nodded her head knowlingly and said "Fur-fly". ha ha. She is SOOO cute. I'm so glad they visited. Jane and I don't see each other as much as I'd like, but when we do it's always just like "old times".
Jane is about 14 weeks along and showing...her and Bob find out April 11 if they're having a boy or a girl. Methinks a boy this time!!

No comments:
Post a Comment