They will be living on 605 Blaine St in Edgerton, WI. "BLAINE? His name is BLAINE? That's a major appliance, not a name!!!!" Can anyone guess the movie? No fair looking on the internet.
Friday I took a 1/2 day and went up to Pine River to go out to eat at Madell's with Ellen, Dad, and Mom. Then we went bowling afterwards. Ellen was sucking ass for some reason and at one point even got two gutter bowls in a row, which Dad marked down "G"'s for. LOL. The next morning Dad made us all eggs and tatos and then I drove back home around 11:00 a.m.
I visited Ella around dinner time. She gets cuter and cuter every time I see her!

Jamie and I figured out that the flash on my camera cues Ella to smile big for the picture. It worked every time! She'd see the light and suddenly grin big. Ella played with her toys, showed me how she can walk by pushing her Lion around, and then we went and bugged Daddy while he was trying to read the paper. Thanks for having me to visit, Jamie & Brian!
I didn't watch the Superbowl at all on Sunday. Instead I watched a super-marathon of Suburban Secrets. ha ha
3 comments:
Hey! Thanks for showing our very little house! It's so cute . . . and sam has a back yard to dig and be naughty in:) Oh, and the movie is Pretty In Pink
Love you
Ellen
Jane guessed the movie as Better Off Dead. WAY WRONG! I knew you'd know. You are the queen of movie quotes.
I can't wait to see you and Jared next Friday! Love you.
Ella is such a doll! Keep the flash going - she got an awesome smile :)
Post a Comment