Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Duncan Donuts

Last night I went to Jen's house to see her new golden retriever puppy, Duncan. He is fuzzy and adorable, and has the most intoxicating puppy breath ever! If I could bottle that scent, I'd be a rich woman. He has sharp little nibblers right now and was biting my sandaled feet.




Jen - aren't you so glad you named him Duncan instead of TOBI STEAM CLEANER????? Sorry I ruined it for you, but honestly, Duncan is a much better name. :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOBI! You did ruin it for me, but Duncan is SO much more fitting! Thanks for getting him all riled up last night! He slept until 4:30am, so it was a super restful night!!

Em V said...

I love that picture of him licking your ear - it's so CANDID! Talk to you tonight. Hope Jury Duty is all its cracked up to be ;)