Sunday was extra beautiful outside! I opened my balcony door and the kitties came outside and explored for a bit, although they were very wary of this new extension to my apartment at first. DID I MENTION? I have a new kitty named Hannah. Bad thing about volunteering at a shelter is that your heart goes out to so many animals every week. Hannah was an 11-month-old stray found in Freedom, with frostbite on her ears and a pretty bad ear infection. I brought her home a few Thursdays ago, after she got spayed. She is super fuzzy and looks like a lion. The other kitties are not too fond of her, but they are warming up slowly.
In the afternoon I ran some errands, and then stopped at Jamie's house to visit and give Ella her 1st birthday present! She really liked the Hello Kitty card and also the colorful tissue paper the best. We put her in her wagon and took her for a long walk through the park - what a perfect day! Ella sat so nicely in the back and just looked around the whole time. She got really, really excited when she'd see a dog, and her arms would outstretch and she'd kick her legs like LET ME OUT! Right from there I headed over to Jane's for a visit - I got there around 6:15, just as her, Bob, Denise, and Chloee were sitting down to dinner. I got invited in for some yummy lasagna and garlic bread! I really came over to drop off a few things my Mom and I had for Jane and Chloee, and got a bonus! Jane emailed this morning and said Chloee really got a kick out of the Little Pea book last night, so that makes me happy.
2 comments:
hey i updated my blog info....i changed the addy
What? I don't understand what's different...
Post a Comment