Tuesday, April 22, 2008

UNSKINNY BOP, YO

Um, so the Greenville Lion's Park annual summer concert line-up has been announced.

Headliner: POISON
Backup 1: Tesla
Bakcup 2: Sebastian Bach (Skid Row)

HA HA! It just keeps getting better and better. Did you know Bret Michaels has his own reality show called Rock of Love? It's in its second season I believe. Jamie didn't recognize him in the picture below, but I explained it is because he was younger then and also not such a fatass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brett Michaels is hot! I don't know what the hell you are talking about with a fat ass. Leave him alone, the guy can't help that he's diabetic and has to get a weave, because he can't keep his own hair anymore! Totally just kidding, he's not hot, he's old and probably has loose skin and old balls, gross!

Em V said...

Big Daddy! Adam Sandler quote. Cha-ching!