On Saturday I went to see Tropic Thunder at Regal. I was a little freaked out at the beginning, but it quickly became hilarious. Ben Stiller's humor is unmistakeable. I cannot get Simple Jack out of my head. “I’ve got a G-G-G-G-G-good brain.."

"Good night Mama. Now you can have ice cream in heaven. I see you tonight when I go to bed in my head movies. But this head movie makes my eyes rain."
HA HA H AHHA HAHHA HAH AH HA H AHHAHA
Whew. Did you see how much shit this movie is getting? Websites are pulling it because of the controversial content. There was even a warning posted at the theater entrance. Whatever. You're always offending SOMEONE nowdays.
Kerry and I were supposed to meet Sara and George for lunch on Sunday, but George woke up with a fever. Poo! I was so looking forward to seeing Sara Ann and her little man and catch up. I hope he feels better soon - hopefully can reschedule for another weekend very soon.
1 comment:
hahh - i really want to see that movie and the Dark Knight...we are really slacking at going to the movies lately...
Post a Comment