It's official - I just shouldn't have plants. I wanted a plant for my porch, so Mom got me a hanging basket of pretty pink Impatiens which she said would be "hard to kill". I thought I gave them proper sunlight and enough water. Maybe I over-sunlighted and over-watered. Whatever it was, I managed to do it. I think as of today I can claim the plant as officially deceased. Mom - thanks for trying.

I'm disgusted with myself.
Edit: I took this picture today - guess I have to fix my camera date!
3 comments:
HAHAHA You haven't seen my tomato plant in a while...I didn't think it was POSSIBLE to kill one of those. But, I've managed to help this plant to look pathetic!!
I ruv OO!!
i know the feeling - i killed a plant that my sister gave me....it's all brown and dead :(
oh, so sad! i didn't think it was possible to kill impatients. too much sun is my guess. i guess you'll have to stick to silk arangements from now on.
Post a Comment