Monday, September 8, 2008

Calling All Freaks

I wanted to take a moment to share with everyone some of the gems I've been matched with. I will copy and paste a few snippets of profiles for your reading pleasure:

Erik typically spends his leisure time:
Sleeping, learning, and being sexually active.


This makes me want to rush to date this guy. Why would you advertise the fact that you're whoring yourself around? By the way, I looked at this guy's picture and he was fat and quite unattractive. I can't figure out of that makes it better or worse!?

The three things which troy is most thankful for:
life
health
sex apetite lol


He lists life and health, and then throws sex in there? Ugh! And you spelled appetite wrong, jackass.

A few weeks ago I was chatting with a different guy over IM, and learned almost immediately that it was a huge mistake. Here is what I learned about this 29-year old male:
1) He said "ew" when I mentioned I clean cages at the shelter
2) His favorite music includes Aliyah (sp?), Kanye West, and HILLARY DUFF. *faint* Hillary. Duff. I dated a guy who's DAUGHTER listened to that.
3) After he menioned his Gizmo stuffed animal sits next to him on the couch and watches TV with him, the conversation pretty much ended there.

Honestly, I give up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AND you haven't picked up one of these fine gentlemen, yet? Sheesh!!! I don't blame you!

If only Jon had more brothers....