This Friday I got home from work and barely made it in the door without collapsing from exhaustion. For some reason I had trouble sleeping the night before and was going on about 3-4 hours of sleep. Plus I felt kind of like I was getting sick with a cold again. :/ I slept long and hard until the next day.
I was still feeling crappy on Saturday, but still went up to Mom and Dad's to see Ellen and Jared since they were visiting. Mom was sick all weekend too. Minus Mom, we sat around the fire Saturday night for a bit. I was still feeling a little sniffly and icky, so I watched TV with Ellen & Jared for a bit and then went to bed. I love my family. And Riley *LOVES* her sweater!!!! Look how happy and stylin' she is.
Want to show you one more thing. Dad took the following picture. He took this first one in an effort to capture the barn and their poor bed of dead flowers.
Look closely. Did you see anything? Dad did...he sensed the tiniest little movement...so he zoomed in:
It's CAMO GOO! <3
Dad. Congrats, on picture of the year.
4 comments:
omg she is so styling in her sweater! I love it. She just looks so happy and warm.
Okay . . . camo goo is HILARIOUS!! You should totally send that in to just labs!! GOOOO!
love ellen
PS Heidi said you secretly want a pic of jared like she got:)
I do not want a picture of Jared in his ugly g-string, but thanks!!
Supers looks soooo cute in her sweater. I noticed goo's head right away, but thought it was a turkey walking past at first!
Can you imagine Jared with a g-string?? That 'string' wouldn't last five minutes up his butt crack, with all of the farting he does, it would disintegrate between his butt cheeks! GROSS!!!
Post a Comment