bah ha ha haha...noodles, rice, potatoes, and candy. Yep - my family knows me well. I took about 5 different videos of the dogs over the course of the weekend. It will probably take me forever to upload them, but I'll try. Enjoy!
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Dogsitting Weekend at Mom & Dad's
I hadn't seen my silly groggies in a really, really long time! Last weekend Mom and Dad, Ellen and Jared went to Chicago to visit Heidi for the weekend and I said I'd watch the dogs for them. It's kinda lonely up there all by myself in the middle of nowhere, but given the circumstances...Riley & Maggie are pretty damn good company. First I want to show you what I saw on the cupboard when I walked in, which I found amusing. Dad (and I just KNOW it was Dad) set out some foods for me that he dug out of the cupboard and thought I would eat:
bah ha ha haha...noodles, rice, potatoes, and candy. Yep - my family knows me well. I took about 5 different videos of the dogs over the course of the weekend. It will probably take me forever to upload them, but I'll try. Enjoy!
bah ha ha haha...noodles, rice, potatoes, and candy. Yep - my family knows me well. I took about 5 different videos of the dogs over the course of the weekend. It will probably take me forever to upload them, but I'll try. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Come on...Go run around or something!!! HAHAHA
Post a Comment