oh my god!! these are all SUPER CUTE!!! I love your little winker ;)
SO CUTE!!!
Who deez nice gurls right here?? They are adorable! I think it's probably safe to assume that is Molly sitting next to Jazzy on the couch??
Jen, it's Hannah and Jazzy on the couch. It's also them together on the washer and dryer.Mollie's coat is almost all black
those are the sweetest pictures. i love the ones of them IN stuff! You ahve to wonder why they think that cramming your entire body into a small space is comfortable!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh my god!! these are all SUPER CUTE!!! I love your little winker ;)
SO CUTE!!!
Who deez nice gurls right here?? They are adorable! I think it's probably safe to assume that is Molly sitting next to Jazzy on the couch??
Jen, it's Hannah and Jazzy on the couch. It's also them together on the washer and dryer.
Mollie's coat is almost all black
those are the sweetest pictures. i love the ones of them IN stuff! You ahve to wonder why they think that cramming your entire body into a small space is comfortable!
Post a Comment