Sunday, August 30, 2009

Yak.

I was coming back from the grocery store today and finally came face-to-face with my upstairs neighbor and his dog. I probably see him walk past my patio window daily with his dog, but have never actually said hi and had him say hi back.

He looks maybe 21, super nice body. I know that's young, but hey, just an observance. I have only ever seen his profile.

Well. I came within a foot or two of his face today by our doors, and he has the most hideous crossed eye ever! Like, not just slightly askew but disturbingly, WAY crooked. It kinda looked bloody too; I'm not sure (maybe I just imagined that part). But anyway, I looked away as quickly as I could and just went inside after I said hi.

Gahhhhh! Crossed eyes creep me out.

2 comments:

Nicole Lynn said...

what doesn't creep you out?!? :) :)

Em V said...

LOTS of things don't creep me out. It's just more fun to write about the things that DO.