Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Long weekend has come and gone already...

UMMMMMmmmmmmmm I fell asleep on the couch after work and JUST woke up about 15 minutes ago....it's 10:30 p.m. Nice. I'm glad I could fit in some time for dinner and working out. (eye roll)

I went to visit Mom and Dad on Monday for Labor Day...we got pizza from some place in Berlin (BER-lin, not ber-LIN, according to Dad). We also watched 3:10 to Yuma. Can I just say, Russell Crowe is even more hot as a bad guy? Melikes. *purr*

Mom came into town the next day and went to the OARS craft party with me...so much fun! I sewed for part of the time and plucked catnip the rest. All I kept thinking of was those people painstakingly picking cotton until their hands bled in that 80's movie...what movie was that...? I had to look it up: Places in the Heart. Corey and I were catnip-shucking fiends and our cats loved our pants when we got home.

Anyway, Mom was pumping the gas pedal on the way home and also getting confused while talking on the phone to Dad. I don't know what the heck she was doing, but suddenly it's like she was just driving and talking and not even aware of where she was going. She was turning left into the mall. "Mom...WHERE are you going?????" "Oh! I don't know...."

Can I just comment that I hate suck-ups? Stop with your retarded suck-up comments and smiley faces. Nobody gives a shit and you aren't impressing anybody. I was here first and this is MY baby and I cringe every time I see your name. Spend a little more time doing it for the right reasons instead of doing it out of vengeance and trying to impress people. Getting into this line of work does not fix the fact that you're a crappy person with bad morals. You don't know what being a good person is. You wouldn't know a good person if you tripped over one. Ugh. Just...move away...go away.......just get your creepy-crawly self away from me and the things I like doing.

4 comments:

Nicole Lynn said...

Oh do I hate sucks up too! I agree this was your baby first and you are way more dedicated that that someone ever will be. I am happy your catnip is out of your car though because man did it smell like something else! Lol.

I took tons of naps over the weekend and felt like such a slug. Wish I could get better. Next week is moving day so that should go over well and finally have my new boss here! Jason moves up to your floor then too!!

Em V said...

I didn't mean to go off on such a tangent...but honestly. Not trying to be all "it's mine" or anything...in fact I wouldn't even think that if it were being done for the right reasons because it's a great cause. I just don't feel that is being done for those reasons. Hidden motives. It's a chance to escape from the home life you hate so much. It's a chance to see pretty girls. It's...ugh, not even going into it further. But Nicole, I know you know what i mean.

And GOD do I hate suck-ups. STOP with the annoying brown-nose comments and winky faces! It makes me want to gag.

Just....grow up.

Nicole Lynn said...

WELL SAID

Thoresen Family said...

phew, that's a loaded post. let's think happy thoughts. me likes russell crow too. me favorite is gladiator but i guess i'll have to see yuma. not much of a movie watcher but it's due time we rented one!