Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me, & Super B! Hey, that rhymes!

I got my hair did tonight after work, and it looks and smells so good. Why is it that I can never recreate how they style it? Ever?

I should be doing discussion board posts right now, but keep getting distracted.

My birthday is next Sunday the 7th. I'm not all big on birthdays anymore, but Mom is going to be out of town so we decided to have dinner last night instead. I brought Kerry with me. She was entertaining, as usual (my belly always hurts after hanging out with her from all that laughing). She thought my Dad was pretty funny too. Anyway, Dad made my requested dinner (tacos! deliccciiiooouuusss) and they also surprised me with a cute Dairy Queen cake:



Here's a slideshow of pictures. It was so hard holding the dogs still to get these pictures. Their noses were going CRAZY with the cupcakes so near them. Yes, they each got a cupcake. Too bad I wasn't quick enough to catch that part on film! Oh well...at least I attempted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUPER PIGGIES!!! I've watched that video abotu 10 times now and I can't stop laughing at the disappointment in your voice about the damn pupcake!! HAHAHAHAHA

Thoresen Family said...

well a huge happy birthday to you! wishing you a migrane free day... I'm totally impressed you got the pups dressed up long enough for a picture - sponge bob hats? Love it, can't go wrong!