Saturday, February 27, 2010

Migraine, Migraine, GO AWAY

I'm so behind on updates that I honestly don't even know where to begin to catch up. So I'm not going to try.

I have had a migraine all weekend so far. What a yuck way to spend a weekend...sitting around in front of the TV and sleeping. OK so on other occasions I might find this nice, but after all day on Friday, I am definitely feeling stir-crazy. And Sore.

Mom stopped by yesterday and dropped off my futon cover for me. Dad also had a special present for me - an ARCHIE BOOK!! ha ha!! I have not read one in so long....what a treat. You are NEVER too old for comic books!

Tomorrow I'm going to stop by the shelter and give some lovin' to kitties, and then Kerry is coming up to Mom and Dad's with me for an early birthday dinner. Mom is going to be gone next weekend for my actual birthday, so we are having dinner this weekend...TACOS! Yum, yum. They asked me what I wanted, and that's what I wanted. Nada mas.

I'm feeling sore, and headachy. And overwhelmed with stuff. And....sick of the same old mundane shit. I think life needs to throw me a little excitement.

No comments: