OK. This is someone's honest-to-God MAIN profile picture on OKCupid:

What the frick is going on. I - I just don't even know what to say about this.
NEXT.
Some guy sent me a message last week. Here is what he had to say: Yo, the Pope called, he told me to tell you that he wants you to help him design his lower third, not sure what that was all about.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST:
What do you think of the username "baldnsexylicious"? Seriously. Why would you pick something so LAME. I can't get over all of these guys.
All of you are clearly insane. And I'm the only normal one.
I don't know. I'm thinking about giving the clown a call. You all know I have a special thing for clowns.
2 comments:
DO IT!! call him ♥ Love at first....scream?
Baldsexylicous?!? he sounds YUMMY!
What I want to know is....how are you matched with these people?!?! Do they LIE on their quiz/results thing?
ha! and who ever said the dating world was easy? I think you should try out the clown... you know what they say about big feet...big...
Post a Comment