I tried to get a picture of it but felt like I was making a really obvious turn. Didn't get the open side of the booth, which ruined the effect.

So then Olivia tried. She was laying down on the table and after she took the first picture, exclaimed, "Oh no! Look what happened.":

I cannot stop laughing when I look at this picture. Her FACE got in the way. ha ha ha ha hah ha!!!!! Olivia...PLEASE don't kill me for posting this. I just find it SO HILARIOUS.
OK, one more try. Success!

P.S. I think the girl totally sees what we are doing. It looks like she's looking directly at the camera in this one. Well honestly. If you are going to be a same-side-of-the-booth-sitter....expect stares.
Liv and I went to her Mom's house so I could finally meet Gussy & Alex (SO CUTE), and then we came back to my place to play a game. I should specify it was the "Crazy Cat Lady" game she got for Christmas. Perfectly fitting for my place, since I have SIX cats running around until mid-week. Mona kept jumping up onto the board and knocking pieces over, and even trying to spin the spinner. Har harrrrr.
We left to get candy at the gas station because I was having a sugar craving. Of course the gas station guy had to make a snarky comment. "SWEET TOOTH??" Just let me get my Mt. Everest pile of candy and leave me alone!! :) I should also mention that all night Olivia and I used my patio door to enter and exit my apartment, since my front door area has lights that are attracting hideous June Bugs, and I just cannot chance one of them slamming into me or getting caught in my hair. **goose bumps**
Brat Fry tomorrow at OARS! Dad is driving into town and I have to meet him there at 9:45 for set-up...which means I should get to bed any time now. Can't wait to hang with Dad and all of these lovely people! :D
2 comments:
This is hilarious. And no, I don't care that you posted that, because it was hilarious. I am glad you posted the entire process. I was probably ultra awkwardly OBVIOUS when I was trying to take that picture..bahhahaha..
hey, jon and i will sit like that sometimes! not while we eat but after while we talk. it's a good way to get in a cheap feel :).
we got some great pictures at olive garden one time of a chick with 80's bangs! te straight up, hit the wall style. oh, this was just 3 years ago!
Post a Comment