Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Martini Night!

I met Jodi, Sara, Donna, and Jaime out for a Martini on Friday for Jodi's non-birthday. ;P I'd never been to St. James Lounge before, and it was really nice in there. I had a martini called a Cherry Kiss, which was a Godiva-coated glass with vodka and something else, and secret cherries at the bottom. Yummo! (Jodi's word)

So good to see my friends! Makes me even more excited for our summer trip. Happy Birthday my beauty-ful Jodi!

I lost my favorite winter hat on the way out, but Jaime found it for me and is keeping it until I pick it up. Cool! Now I have an excuse to visit and meet Riley and his silly ears finally!



3 comments:

Jaime said...

Riley is actually holding your hat hostage until he gets to spend some time with our Em! HAHAHA! I had a great time out with you girls. We have to do it again soon. Love you Em!

Elizabeth said...

Yum. Good martinis at the St. James. Although some of my favorites are on the naughty menu!

Jodi said...

Awe, you are the sweetest Em! Beautiful inside and out! Thank you for the awesome Gentle Barn calendar and gel gems =). I had a nice time with all of you girls!!!!