Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Work Holiday Party

Yesterday I had a doctor appointment in Kaukauna w/ my rheumatologist. My rheumatoid arthritis symptoms have been pretty good, but my left hip has been really swollen with bursitis (my right elbow, too, but not as bad). The hip has been so bad it's been difficult for me to sleep, so he gave me a cortisone shot there and told me to ice it. He also increased my pain medicine, but I won't be taking it very often as it's almost too strong. Just as needed I suppose! Don't like the tummy aches.

At work we had an all-day off-site team meeting, and then met at Naut's Landing in Menasha for our White Elephant gift exchange and some appetizers and drinks afterwards. What a fun day! It's fun to be with work people outside of a work setting for once. Some of the White Elephant gifts were hilarious!

No comments: