Thursday, March 20, 2008

Janie Matches Me in Age...

Jane invited me over for cake on her birthday w/ her & the fam. It was good to see Jane, Bob, Chloee, Sher, Gar, Denise, & Grandma Koepsel. I got Jane a 1-hour prenatal massage from Salon Di Amici where I get my hair cut, and she got choked up when she saw what it was. Jane appreciates everything. Always has. Chloee was getting antsy and kept asking, "Cake? Cake?" Speaking of which, it was some sort of yummy Heath Bar ice cream..........if I had been alone with that cake it would have been GONE.

Here's a picture of Chloee with Mommy, and Chloee with Grandma.



I can't believe Jane and I have been friends for so long. Thirty-one years! Check out THIS side-by-side. How awesome is this, I ask you???

2 comments:

Jane said...

I love the side by side pictures EM!!!

Suprisingly, chloee was not a big fan of that cake...strange!!!

Em V said...

Me too! I love old pictures of us like this -- I have a ton of pretty good ones. Look at your feathery bangs! And WTF, did I cut my own??????