Saturday, March 22, 2008

Ring around the Rosie!

I got to babysit for my li'l pumpkin on Saturday while Jane and Bob went out to eat.

I heated up her cut-up hotdogs and mac & cheese for dinner, and she kept saying "Dip it? Dip it?" when she looked at her plate. Finally I figured out she wanted to dip the hotdog pieces in something, so I squirted some ketchup on the plate. Sure enough! Each time she dunked the hotdog in there, she'd say "DIP IT" and nod her head all satisfyingly.

We played with her new dollhouse afterwards. She'd put the people on the stairs and say "Up? Down! Up? Down!". Also, she'd bring the people to the bathroom and have them go potty. Pretty soon she was trying to sit herself on that very tiny doll potty, which I took a picture of. Mom saw that picture when she got home, and I was caught! Woops! Yes, I was letting your daughter be naughty. :)


Chloee was singing throughout the night, and I realized at some point that she was doing "Ring Around the Rosie". When I started singing it, her whole FACE lit up!! Here is the little ham:



Jane & Bob got home a little earlier than planned, and I had Chloee's jammies on and we were getting her teeth brushed. Jane called me on my way home to say that Chloee was SO TIRED she could barely keep her eyes open when she was reading her bedtime stories.

Jen called on my way home, and she had me stop by her place so I could see my birthday present. I almost died when I looked on her kitchen table -- a RONCO ROTISSERIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jen, her Mom, and Stacey all went in on it. I found it especially ironic because people who know me well know I used to watch that damn informercial NON-STOP. I don't know what it is, but I seem to have an addiction to infomercials that have to do with food. Anyway - YAY! I was telling Jen last night, there was a big neon yellow sticker on the glass that read "DO NOT TAKE SET IT AND FORGET IT LITERALLY." ha hah a hah hahaha. Fricken Ron Popiel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

phew - two rounds of ring around the rosie will make anyone tired! What a doll (and I'm talking about the kid) not the people going up and down on the stairs!