I love your dad, he's so funny. Did they get the gazebo yet?? Or is it still 'out of the question??" HAHAHA!! Papa Ron kicks some serious ass! :)
I think Dad gave in and got the gazebo. But that was funny at breakfast that day. "Well, we can go look. But, why even look? It's totally out of the question!" LOLThis weekend the BARN starts getting built, for real this time.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I love your dad, he's so funny. Did they get the gazebo yet?? Or is it still 'out of the question??" HAHAHA!! Papa Ron kicks some serious ass! :)
I think Dad gave in and got the gazebo. But that was funny at breakfast that day. "Well, we can go look. But, why even look? It's totally out of the question!" LOL
This weekend the BARN starts getting built, for real this time.
Post a Comment