
Sunday was Mother's Day. I accidentally slept until 11:00 (woopsy!), but then got up and drove to Mom and Dad's. Dad made eggs, tatos, and bacon for all of us (including doggies!). It was a fun day. Dad gave me a little instruction on how to polish shoes, since he was appalled I didn't know how (I had sent some work shoes home w/ Mom and had her do them). He had this whole array of stuff set out and started showing me step by step. Suddenly this little buffer thing came right apart in his hands and he's like, "WELL. Nice FUCKING TOOL." ha ha ha hahha! It's like his whole neat little demonstration was FOILED. I wish I would have had this whole instruction on video, but it was too late. Got some of the dogs though!
Happy Mother's Day Mommy. I love you bunches.
1 comment:
They really do crunch loud! :)
Post a Comment