Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ellen's gonna KNOCK YOU OUT!

I got this e-mail from Ellen last week:

I filled both our gas tanks last night and someone came through the neighborhood and siphoned everyones tank dry. That's over $130 in gas! I am going to wait up with a shotgun tonight and blow their legs off if I catch them! I am crazy pissed off. I may take it out on some geriatrics at work to feel better:)
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry


This shit really happens? In Edgerton, WI?? I pity the people who ever get caught by my little sister because she WILL fuck them up. That is a guarantee.

You know what. I bet these thieves used this fantastic tool from HarrietCarter.com to make the transfer:


Liquid Transfer Pump safely siphons gas, water, oil and all non-corrosive liquids at over a gallon a minute!


HA HA HHA! OK, I'm laughing because it seems like I purposely wrote about Ellen's siphoning incident just to post that picture, but I DIDN'T. It was a total afterthought. And sure enough, one of our little magazines had a tool for it - IMAGINE THAT! $19.98 to siphon a whole neighborhood's worth of gasoline.

6 comments:

Nicole Lynn said...

Holy Shat...are you serious? Someone went around and stole their gas...that's just insane and stupid. What are ppl doing??????

Anonymous said...

You make me sound like I am so butchnitz and I go around starting fights like a man . . . but i will fuck someone up on occasion:)
rubba you
ellen

Em V said...

ha ha! BUTCHNITZ. You said it like 4 times in a row all wrong.

I ruv oo too El. See you at Daddy's retirement par-tay in a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

afterthought: I am seriously thinking about boycotting the harriet carter magazine now even though i love it. They usually sell such wonderful high quaility products but then they sell this shitty gas siphoning thingy? why would you be siphoning your own gas? NO--they are selling it knowing full well they are promoting criminal activity! Maybe they are hoping their readers will save gas money with their siphoning product and then use the savings to buy more of their shitty products!

still pissed-ellen

Anonymous said...

How could you guys possibly be considering boycotting the Harriet Carter catalog. With the 'Distinctive Gifts since 1958' that they carry, it would be such a shame!

Anonymous said...

see now if you're smart you'd go back to the harriet carter magazine and find another product to get revenge on the criminals in the neigborhood. come on- Em. It's an invitation to see what contraption you can find out there!