Hannah looks so serious in this pic! I would have expected her and Molly to have a flip flop picture...Usually Hannah is the sassy one, peeking from something and Mollies is the super serious picture taker! They're SO DAMN CUTE!!! :)
My friend Kristen saw this picture and said "Hannah looks so badass". And I busted out laughing. It was the perfect way to describe how she looks compared to the other kitties.
4 comments:
Hannah looks so serious in this pic! I would have expected her and Molly to have a flip flop picture...Usually Hannah is the sassy one, peeking from something and Mollies is the super serious picture taker! They're SO DAMN CUTE!!! :)
My friend Kristen saw this picture and said "Hannah looks so badass". And I busted out laughing. It was the perfect way to describe how she looks compared to the other kitties.
they are cute!!!!
BUT ahhh chew, ahhh chew, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh chhhhewwwwwwwww. Anyone got a Benadryl?
Jazz is such a pretty cat. Hannah does not look like her friendly wild self in this pic--she looks kind of evil like molly. he he he
Post a Comment