Just imagine if that was a pile of Chris A...hole's hair from his ASS!!! HAHAHAH
Is she half the size she was now? -heidi
No Heid, Mollie is still just as puffy even after the DEFURRING! :) I can't wait for you to go to town on Goo with this. I think her woolly hairs are endless. I love the word woolly!See you this weekend!
cripes, looks like a carpet! did you donate to locks of love for pets?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Just imagine if that was a pile of Chris A...hole's hair from his ASS!!! HAHAHAH
Is she half the size she was now? -heidi
No Heid, Mollie is still just as puffy even after the DEFURRING! :) I can't wait for you to go to town on Goo with this. I think her woolly hairs are endless. I love the word woolly!
See you this weekend!
cripes, looks like a carpet! did you donate to locks of love for pets?
Post a Comment