Wednesday, November 19, 2008

If we have time, we will make a copy of the list in case something happens to the first list...

Today would have been Grammy's 90th birthday. I love you Grandma. I emailed Mom, and she wrote back: Oh, I'm sad. :) You brought tears to my eyes. So many wonderful memories. Funny, how with time, the bad memories recede!

Well, today was my last day of work for the week. I have Thursday and Friday off, and work ONLY Monday of next week. WOO! I think I'm going to start a list of stuff I want to get done over the next few days.

Meet up with Mom to exchange stuff
Hem work pants
Work out at K-C Health Center
Fill out renters application
Call Dr. to get 2 referrals
Find out location of Swim Therapy
Call about dance class
Ask Mom about 12/9 appt
Have Mom bring Christmas Lights for my deck
Dell tech out to fix laptop battery?
Fix Saving Paws poster & resend
North Face Jacket
Work on baby quilt
Christmas shopping?
Get caught up on Lost episodes
Get Sam's costume picture from El
Clean apartment

That's all I can think of for now. And OH MY GOD, I just realized that I have become my father. Him and his LISTS!

No comments: